From Sega Retro
|Made for: Sega Mega Drive|
|Manufacturer: ASCII, Cluster Corporation|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
The Mega Stick is an arcade stick for the Sega Mega Drive most likely manufactured by ASCII. It is an officially licensed product in Europe, however in North America and Japan it is merely a third-party product. The US variant is called the Power Clutch SG. And the Japanese version is called the Cluster Stick E's (クラスタースティック イズ) and is manufactured by Cluster Corporation. The Japanese model has different labeling but performs identically.
The Mega Stick is a three button controller with the same features as a three-button Arcade Power Stick. However, it is a smaller and therefore cheaper unit.
|Language||Localised Name||English Translation|
|English (UK)||Mega Stick||Mega Stick|
|English (US)||Power Clutch SG||Power Clutch SG|
|Japanese||クラスタースティック イズ||Cluster Stick E's|
- Main article: Mega Stick/Magazine articles.
also published in:
also published in:
|Sega Retro Average|
- Beep! MegaDrive, "February 1992" (JP; 1992-01-08), page 20
- VideoGames & Computer Entertainment, "May 1992" (US; 1992-0x-xx), page 22
- Sega Visions, "May/June 1992" (US; 1992-xx-xx), page 68
- Sega Visions, "August/September 1992" (US; 1992-xx-xx), page 68
- Sega Visions, "November/December 1992" (US; 1992-xx-xx), page 100
- Sega Visions, "February/March 1993" (US; 199x-xx-xx), page 3
- Game Players, "Vol. 6 No. 12 December 1993" (US; 1993-1x-xx), page 2
- GamePro, "January 1994" (US; 199x-xx-xx), page 4
- Electronic Gaming Monthly, "April 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 82
- GamePro, "April 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 4
- Electronic Gaming Monthly, "May 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 36
- Beep! MegaDrive, "May 1992" (JP; 1992-04-08), page 142
- Mega Action, "June 1993" (UK; 1993-05-20), page 27