Arcade Power Stick
From Sega Retro
|Arcade Power Stick|
|Made for: Sega Mega Drive|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
The Arcade Power Stick was followed by the Arcade Power Stick 6B.
The Arcade Power Stick has three face buttons equipped with turbo features, which whose speed can be configured. A version by S-Chi was also released.
The Japanese release of the Arcade Power Stick features a joystick with microswitches, akin to arcade hardware. All non-Japanese versions of the peripheral utilize joysticks with rubber contacts, similar to the D-pad of a standard controller. All releases regardless of region use face buttons with rubber contacts, identical in function to that of a standard controller.
- Main article: Arcade Power Stick/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
- Sega hard Daihyakka (Japanese): Mega Drive
- Raze, "July 1991" (UK; 1991-05-30), page 73
- ACE, "October 1990" (UK; 1990-09-xx), page 51
- Sega Visions, "May/June 1992" (US; 1992-xx-xx), page 62
- Megazone, "November 1993" (AU; 1993-11-03), page 20
- Computer & Video Games, "October 1990" (UK; 1990-09-16), page 122
- ACE, "November 1990" (UK; 1990-10-xx), page 36
- Sega Klubilehti, "2/92" (FI; 1992-xx-xx), page 8
- MegaTech, "July 1992" (UK; 1992-06-20), page 12
- Sega Power, "October 1991" (UK; 1991-09-05), page 63