From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Role(s): Designer, artist|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Kyoshi Ieizumi (家泉 享吏) is a Japanese designer. He began his work for Sega at Sega R&D 1 in 1989, becoming a member of AM3 following its founding. Among other titles, he was in charge of the design for the Laxey Coast course in Manx TT Superbike.
- Jurassic Park (System 32; 1994) — graphic designers
- Rail Chase 2 (Model 2; 1994) — (Course)
- Decathlete (Saturn; 1996) — Special Thanks
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (Model 3; 1997) — dinosaurs design
- Le Mans 24 (Model 3; 1997) — Special Thanks
- Confidential Mission (NAOMI; 9999) — Chief Designer
- Confidential Mission (Dreamcast; 2001) — Chief Designer
- Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller (Xbox; 2002) — Graphic Designers
- Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller (Windows PC; 2004) — Graphic Designers
- Magical Truck Adventure (1998)
- Main article: Photos of Kyoshi Ieizumi