From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Education: Bachelor in Architecture, Tokyo University|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Junichi Yamada, Frequently worked with Toshihiro Nagoshi. Left in 2005, to work with a variety of western gaming studios as chief designer.
- Daytona USA 2: Power Edition (Model 3; 1998) — Design Support (AM11) (as Jun-ichi Yamada)
- Shenmue (Dreamcast; 1999) — R&D Dept. #4 Designers
- Planet Harriers (Hikaru; 2000) — Stage design director
- Monkey Ball (NAOMI; 2001) — Chief Designer
- Super Monkey Ball (GameCube; 2001) — Stage Design Director
- Super Monkey Ball Jr. (Game Boy Advance; 2002) — Design Chief
- Spikeout: Battle Street (Xbox; 2005) — Supervisor