From Sega Retro
|Date of birth: 1967 (age 50-51)|
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Role(s): Developers, Programmer, Producer|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Satoshi Mifune (三船 敏), also known as Bin and Bin Chan, is a producer. His representative works include the Virtua Striker series, Virtua NBA, GP Rider, Turbo Outrun, and Dynamite Dux, among others. After leaving Sega, he joined studio fake, Co.,Ltd., a company founded by former AM2 colleague Keiji Okayasu.
- After Burner (X Board; 1987) — Programmer
- After Burner (X Board; 1987) — (as Bin)
- After Burner II (X Board; 1987) — Programmer
- After Burner II (X Board; 1987) — (as Bin)
- Dynamite Dux (System 16; 1988) — Main Program (as bin_chan_san)
- GP Rider (X Board; 1990) — (as Bin)
- Rent A Hero (Mega Drive; 1991) — Super Visor (as Bin)
- F1 Super Lap (System 32; 1993) — Pranner and Mainprogrammer
- F1 Super Lap (System 32; 1993) — Producer