NBA Live 98 (Mega Drive)
From Sega Retro
|NBA Live 98|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Publisher: Electronic Arts|
|Developer: Electronic Arts, Tiertex, NuFX|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
NBA Live 98 is a 1997 basketball game for the Sega Mega Drive. This version of the game was only released in North America.
- Programmers: Ed Hellesen, Joseph M. Guagenti
- Graphics and Animation: Dave Pasciuto, Mike Smith, Ken Thurston, Michael Vanaselja, Sebastiaan Reinarz
- Music: Brian Schmidt
- Additional SFX: Traz Damji
- Executive Producer: Sam Nelson
- Producer: Stanley Chow
- Assoc. Producer: Tarrnie Williams Jr.
- Assistant Producer: Michael Klassen
- Product Marketing: Glenn Chin
- Lead Tester: Chris Capell
- Backup: John Johnson
- Testers: Darren Hagman, Adam Myhill, Dan Rodgers, David Lee, David Ham, Michael Samilski, Matthew Pryl, Doug Guest
- QA Support: Gary Lam, Rod Higo
- Vice President of Product Development: Steve Ryno
- Producer: Jon Osborn
- Assoc. Producer: Erick Fernandez
- Lead Tester: Edward Ramiro
- Testers: Victor Biron, Carlos Ramirez, Miah Stich, Eric Feldman, Caesar Vizcarra
- Producer: Dympna Forkin
- Programming: Roo
- Graphics: Elliot Curtis
- Tester: Colin Stone
- Main article: NBA Live 98 (Mega Drive)/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status