NBA Live 97 (Mega Drive)
From Sega Retro
|NBA Live 97|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Developer: Electronic Arts NuFX|
|Peripherals supported: 4 Way Play|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
NBA Live 97 is a 1996 basketball game for various systems, including the Sega Mega Drive.
- Programmers: Ed Hellesen, Joseph M. Guagenti
- Graphics and Animation: Dave Pasciuto, Mike Smith, Ken Thurston, Michael Vanaselja, Sebastiaan Reinarz
- Producer for NuFX: Patrick Quinn
- Music: Brian Schmidt
- Additional SFX: Traz Damji
- Executive Producer: Sam Nelson
- Producer: Stanley Chow
- Associate Producer: Tarrnie Williams Jr.
- Assistant Producer: Michael Klassen
- Product Marketing: Glenn Chin
- Documentation: David Lee
- Lead Tester: Chris Capell
- Backup: John Johnson
- Testers: Darren Hagman, Adam Myhill, Dan Rodgers, David Lee, David Ham, Michael Samilski, Matthew Pryl, Doug Guest
- QA Support: Gary Lam, Rod Higo
- Special Thanks: Amory Wong, Brian Krause, Renata Antonic
- Main article: NBA Live 97 (Mega Drive)/Magazine articles.
Print advert in Gameshow (TR) #27: "Haziran 1997" (1997-xx-xx)
Print advert in Svet Kompjutera (SCG) #154: "Jul/Avgust 1997" (1997-xx-xx)
|Sega Retro Average|
| Based on|
ROM dump status