Mario Andretti Racing
From Sega Retro
|Mario Andretti Racing|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Publisher: Electronic Arts|
|Developer: Stormfront Studios, High Score Productions|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Mario Andretti Racing is a formula one racing game developed by Stormfront Studios and High Score Productions and published by Electronic Arts for the Sega Mega Drive. It is sponsored by Mario Andretti and should not be confused with Andretti Racing, a later racing game for the Sega Saturn.
In the US this game was released twice, once in a traditional plastic "clamshell" case, and again in cardboard packaging. The latter release is far less common than the former, and sports a traditional rectangular US Genesis cartridge with regular Genesis "red stripes" branding. Every other game on record released by Electronic Arts in this region has been stored within their proprietary "square with yellow tab" cartridge design.
- Main article: Mario Andretti Racing/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
ROM dump status
- GamePro, "August 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 102
- Sega Power, "September 1994" (UK; 1994-08-04), page 56
- Computer & Video Games, "August 1994" (UK; 1994-07-15), page 63
- Games World: The Magazine, "October 1994" (UK; 1994-08-xx), page 13
- Mean Machines Sega, "September 1994" (UK; 1994-07-30), page 84
- Mega, "August 1994" (UK; 1994-07-21), page 69
|IndyCar games for Sega systems|
|Mario Andretti Racing (1994) | Newman-Haas IndyCar Featuring Nigel Mansell (1994) | Danny Sullivan's Indy Heat (unreleased)|
|Indy 500 (1995)|
|Andretti Racing (1997) | IndyCar Racing II (unreleased)|
|Flag to Flag (1999)|