This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
PGA Tour Golf III is a golf game for the Sega Mega Drive and a direct sequel to PGA Tour Golf II.
THQ were once set to publish Super Nintendo, Game Boy and Sega Game Gear versions of this game in 1995, but neither port materialised.
- Design/Programming: Lee Actor, Dennis Koble
- Executive Producer: Scott Orr
- Producer: Rob Martyn
- Assistant Producer: Ted Fitzgerald
- Game Director: Happy Keller
- Technical Director: Colin McLaughlan
- Art Director: Cynthia Hamilton
- Artists: Alyson Markell, Ian House, Terry Falls, Kendra Lammas
- Audio: Rob Hubbard, Jim Sproul, Dave Whittaker
- Testing: Ivan Foong, Ryan Enslow, Kurt Tindle
- Source: Title screen
- Main article: PGA Tour Golf III/Magazine articles.
Print advert in Electronic Gaming Monthly
(US) #65: "December 1994" (1994-xx-xx)
also published in:
|Sega Retro Average
|| №24, p68
|| №28, p26/27
|Mean Machines Sega (UK)
|| №27, p110/111
|Next Generation (US)
|| №3, p102
|Player One (FR)
|| №47, p148
|Sega Pro (UK)
|| №40, p60
|| №71, p140
| Based on|
| Mega Drive, EU