From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of America|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Simon Jeffery was president of Sega of America from 2005 to 2009. Prior to joining Sega he was president of LucasArts, and had worked in a number of marketing, business and development roles for Virgin Interactive and Electronic Arts.
- Gunstar Super Heroes (Game Boy Advance; 2005) — President/COO
- Super Monkey Ball: Touch & Roll (Nintendo DS; 2005) — President and COO
- Yakuza (PlayStation 2; 2005) — President/COO Sega of America
- The Tower SP (Game Boy Advance; 2006) — President and COO
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (Wii; 2006) — President and COO
|Presidents of Sega of America|
|David Rosen (19xx-198x) | Gene Lipkin (198x-198x) | Bruce Lowry (1986-1989) | Michael Katz (1989-1990) | Tom Kalinske (1990-1996) | Bernie Stolar (1998-1999) | Peter Moore (1999-2003) | Hideaki Irie (2003-2005) | Simon Jeffery (2005-2009) | Mike Hayes (2009-2012) | John Cheng (2012-)|