From Sega Retro
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31|
- 1994 - Dynamite Headdy is released for the Mega Drive in Japan.
- 1997: Sega releases the first NetLink-compatible Sega Saturn games; tweaked versions of Sega Rally Championship and Cyber Troopers Virtual-On, giving the console online multiplayer.
- 2005: The Advanced Pico Beena is launched in Japan, succeeding the Sega Pico.
- 1988 - Maou Golvellius is released for the Sega Master System in Japan.
- 1989 - The Sega Mega Drive, rebranded Sega Genesis, launches in North America alongside its port of Altered Beast. It would only be available in New York and Los Angeles at this time - the rest of the region would have to wait until mid-September.
- 2017 - Sonic Mania is released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in North America and Europe.
- 2009 - Sega Republic opens in Dubai.
- 1994 - Thunder Storm FX is released for the Sega Mega-CD in Japan.
- 2003 - The first three games in the Sega Ages 2500 series are released for the PlayStation 2 in Japan; Phantasy Star Generation: 1, Monaco GP and Fantasy Zone. The series would last for over five years and span thirty-three different volumes.