From Sega Retro
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31|
- 1994 - Innoventions opens at Epcot at Walt Disney World, with 10,000 sq ft of space being devoted to Sega games.
- 1990 - The R360 is unveiled by Sega in a press event held at the Haneda Tokyu Hotel, Tokyo.
- 2003 - Shining Soul II is released for the Game Boy Advance in Japan.
- 2012 - Phantasy Star Online 2 is released for Windows PCs in Japan.
- 1995 - The Sega Saturn is launched in the United Kingdom ahead of schedule.
- 1996 - Tokyo Joypolis opens to the public. Debut attractions include Halfpipe Canyon, Time Fall, and Power Sled.
- 1990 - ESWAT: City Under Siege is released for the Mega Drive in Japan.
- 1995 - Virtua Fighter Remix is released for the Sega Saturn in Japan.
- 1995 - Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000 is released for the Sega 32X in Japan.
- 1983 - Sega's first home video game console, the SG-1000, goes on sale in Japan for ¥15,000.
- 1997 - Sega World Festival Gate and Club Sega Yokohama open in Japan.
- 1998 - Okayama Joypolis is opened to the public.
- 1994 - The first Joypolis indoor theme park, Yokohama Joypolis, opens to the public. VR-1, Rail Chase: The Ride, and Mad Bazooka attractions make their debut appearances.
- 1993 - Sega World Bournemouth opens in the United Kingdom.
- 1993 - Sega Ikebukuro GiGO opens in Japan.
- 1988 - Thunder Blade is released for the Sega Master System in Japan.
- 1993 - Silpheed is released for the Sega Mega-CD in Japan.
- 1998 - After three-and-a-half years of service, the Sega Channel stops broadcasting in the United States.