From Sega Retro
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31|
- 1990 - Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi is released for the Mega Drive in Japan.
- 1995 - The Sega Saturn port of Virtua Fighter 2 goes on sale in Japan.
- 1994 - The Super 32X is released in Japan for ¥16,800, along with three launch titles: Space Harrier, Doom, and Star Wars Arcade.
- 1994: - Having seen a last minute delay, the Sega 32X is launched in Europe. Launch games include Star Wars Arcade, Doom and Virtua Racing Deluxe. Meanwhile, Mortal Kombat II is released for the 32X in North America.
- 1995 - The Game & Car Navi HiSaturn, the rarest and most expensive of Sega Saturn consoles, is released in Japan.
- 2000: - The last officially licensed Sega Saturn game was released in Japan; Yuukyuu Gensoukyoku Hozonban Perpetual Collection, more than two years since the launch of the console's successor, the Sega Dreamcast.
- 2005 - Ryu ga Gotoku is released for the PlayStation 2 in Japan.
- 2006 - The Wii is released in Europe, with Altered Beast, Ecco the Dolphin, Golden Axe and Sonic the Hedgehog released as launch titles for the Wii Virtual Console.
- 1991 - The Sega Mega-CD goes on sale in Japan for ¥49,800.
- 1992 - Lemmings is released for the Sega Mega Drive in Europe.
- 2006 - Puyo Puyo! is released for the Nintendo DS in Japan.
- 1994 - Virtua Racing Deluxe is release for the 32X in Japan.
- 1999 - Space Channel 5 is released for the Sega Dreamcast in Japan.
December 20 (
- 1993 - The true embodiment of Christmas spirit arrives in Japan in the form of Awesome Possum Kicks Dr. Machino's Butt! for the Sega Mega Drive. Ho ho... ho?